Replayng CoD...
Jul. 7th, 2014 05:56 pm[ X-posted to JF ]
So I had time to kill on the plane ride back from AX 2014 and I had nothing else to do, since TRON: Legacy was finished before the plane took off since the flight was delayed.
What else but to switch from the video player to my CoD app on my iPad Mini? X-D And holy shit I must have spent the entire plane ride ONLY GETTING TO LIKE CHAPTER FIVE of Volume ONE, over a space of like three hours.
No wonder this goddamn game can take up days and weeks of your time. The storylines are really involved and the game makes you work for those 100 detective points, heh.
Also, I replayed "First Date, First Kiss, First Kill" and OMFG JACOB FALLON in First Kill! He was such a hysterically funny wise-ass to Maria the entire time, and it's really kind of weird how he had a level of respect for her even though she didn't like his methods and had Internal Affairs looking into him all the time.
So I had time to kill on the plane ride back from AX 2014 and I had nothing else to do, since TRON: Legacy was finished before the plane took off since the flight was delayed.
What else but to switch from the video player to my CoD app on my iPad Mini? X-D And holy shit I must have spent the entire plane ride ONLY GETTING TO LIKE CHAPTER FIVE of Volume ONE, over a space of like three hours.
No wonder this goddamn game can take up days and weeks of your time. The storylines are really involved and the game makes you work for those 100 detective points, heh.
Also, I replayed "First Date, First Kiss, First Kill" and OMFG JACOB FALLON in First Kill! He was such a hysterically funny wise-ass to Maria the entire time, and it's really kind of weird how he had a level of respect for her even though she didn't like his methods and had Internal Affairs looking into him all the time.